High Quatity and Cost-Effective 16HP ATV Flail Mower with Ce Certification
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Sets|
|Production Capacity:||500PCS / Month|
- Model NO.: TLM-RC42
- Moving Way: Tractor-Mounted
- Applicable Area: 1000-5000m²
- Certification: CE, GS, EPA, ISO9001
- Mowing Requirements: Ground Type
- Power Source: Petrol / Gas
- Cutting Hight: 4-7 Inch
- Engine: Loncin 16HP
- Fuel Volume: 9L
- Color: as Your Required
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Flail Mower
- Cutter Type: Flail Lawn Mower
- Feature: 4-Stroke, Height Adjustable Handles, Single Cylinder, Steel Chassis, Self Propelled, Telescopic Handle, High Torque, Mulch, Forced Air Cooling, Antistall, Anti-Slip
- Cutter Kind: Swing Straight Metal Blade
- Usage: Common Lawn, Golf Courses, Forest Lawn, Soccer Field, Rugby Field
- Cutting Width: 42 Inch
- Starting System: Recoil/Electric Staring
- Displacement: 452cc
- Weight: 230kg
- Trademark: EFCUT
- Specification: Customizable size
- HS Code: 847930000
Designed to perfectly complement the versatility and 'go-anywhere' ability of ATV's and UTV's these flails are built to perform in demanding conditions - year after year.
Wheel options FLM flail mowers are available with four variations of wheel configurations to suit any application
The standard version comes with 16x6.5x8 tyres on the end of the machine, in-line with the rotor, to ensure ground contours are followed accurately.
In this configuration the machine is very well balanced and the weight on the drawbar is minimal, which makes hitching to the quad an easy operation.
For use in boggy and wet conditions, the optional 22x11x8 flotation tyres are recommended.
Rear wheel option - if the machine is required to cut close to fences & borders, or the overall width is critical because or narrow access, the rear wheel option is available on the 1.2m version.
With the wheels behind, significant weight is transferred onto the drawbar, therefore the user must check the drawbar capacity of the towing vehicle.
When fitted with rear wheels, the AF has a screw jack on the drawbar to aid connecting to the towing vehicle.
Four wheel option - the AF & AFC are also available with four wheels. This gives you the best of both worlds as all wheels are within the width of the machine, and as all the weight is on the four wheels, the drawbar is floating and is therefore well within the limitations of the ATV.
(1). High quality flail mowers designed for use
(2). FLM series feature a centrally mounted engine as opposed to the AF side mounted engine
(3). Cutting width 42 inch.
(4). Four variants of wheel configuration
(5). Positive manual drive engagement for high performance and long-life
(6). Cutting height range of between 4-7 inches
(7). Simple screw-handle cutting height adjustment - by a simple screw handle mechanism at the rear which alters the position of the wheels, whilst a turnbuckle on the drawbar levels the machine at the desired cutting height.
(8). Heavy duty Y-pattern flails mulch material, before evenly distributing debris across the full width of the machine
(9). Adjustable drawbar to allow mower to be offset for cutting to one side of ATV, this is particularly useful when mowing to an edge.
1. Supply you top quality products with competitive price under the same quality level, different products according to your different market demands.
2. Strictly control the whole production process and guarantee punctual delivery, Test each of our products one by one before packing to ensure the quality.
3. Supply you a good pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale service, We're not just working partners, but also friends and family.
4. When you come to our factory, we will try our best to supply you all services to make you feel like at home.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 8 years of experience in this industry.
Q:What 's your product advertage ?
A:Our products are low noise,no pollution,simple operation and convenient protection.
Q. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q:Delivery date for my order?
A: Within 7-15 days for your sample order; 15 to 30 days for your bulk order( It depends on the models and quantity you are going to order).